Potterlock AU: John was wounded as an Auror, not in Afghanistan. He gets away with a bit of magic in the flat, because Sherlock doesn’t pay much attention to domestic things.
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS.
Maybe don’t watch the next Hobbit film.
Benedict Cumberbatch responding to the question “Will you ever be in a movie where your character doesn’t die?”
things sherlock did for john:
- jumped off the rooftop
- survived tortures in serbia and quite possibly other countries
- ran straight into the fire
- agreed to be john’s best man even though his heart was breaking during the whole ceremony
- let john live his new life even if that…
↳ Day 1: Why you love them?
I just do. Mary and Bash stole my heart. I absolutely adore them together - It’s actually insane how hard I ship them. I love their dynamic and their chemistry on screen. Bash has always been there for Mary. She can always depend on him. The friendship they have is something I adore more than anything. When it’s Mash against the world, that’s when they’re at their best. They just make so much sense. They’re good for each other in a lot of ways. I love everything about them. I don’t think I’ll ever stop shipping them. They’re just perfect for me. I will always love them, no matter. It’s worth the pain. Mash is worth the pain.
- white people: I wish I lived in the forties! Everything was so much COOLER back then, you know?
- Japanese people: nope
- Thai people: nope
- Black people: nope
- Latin people: nope
- Cuban people: nope
- Native people: nope
- Korean people: nope
- Desi people: nope
- Arab people: nope
- Queer people: nope
- Vietnamese people: nope
- Chinese people: nope
- Physically/Mentally/Neurologically disabled people: nope
- Jewish people: nope
- Romani people: nope
OWLS BY JOHN PUSATERI
I learned that people can easily forget that others are human.